Evento Nacional De Sevilla Al Cielo con ESN Salamanca
Are you ready to discover the amazing city of Seville with ESN Salamanca and have a great time with other Erasmus students from all over the world? Join us in this incredible experience that you will never forget!
What’s a National Event? It’s a trip where all the 37 ESN sections in Spain meet. More than 1500 Erasmus students gathered in the same city, attending social and cultural events
WHEN? 6th-8th March
HOW MUCH? 168€ (ESNcard not included)
- Round trip bus to Seville
- Two nights at One Catedral Hostel
- Welcome Pack (T-shirt, bracelet and bag among other stuff)
- Flag Parade
- City tour through the city center of Seville
- City tour through Plaza España and María Luisa park
- Tickets to visit the Real Alcázar de Sevilla
- Ticket + drink to a club on Friday
- Ticket + drink to a club on Saturday
- Picnic with typical products from Andalusia
- Travel insurance
- And many other surprises!
HOW TO BOOK A PLACE?
Follow the next steps:
1. Registration: Fill in the form at esnsalamanca.org/actividades, if you don’t have your ESNcard yet, you can get it first at esnsalamanca.org/registro-esncard
2. Payment: Come to get your place to our office: Mondays 20.00-21.30 and Wednesdays 18.00-20.00 at The Irish Theatre
3. Confirmation: Once everything is correct, you’ll receive a confirmation email
¡ ATTENTION ! If you don’t receive your confirmation mail it means that you don't have your placed booked yet. For any problem, you can find us every Monday (20:00-21:30) and Wednesday (18:00-20:00) at The Irish Theatre.
THE PLACES ARE LIMITED! Don’t wait till the last minute to get yours!